ΚΑΝΕ ΠΑΡΕΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΡΟΥΡΑΙΑ...

16 Απρ 2008

Admiration…

I saw an angel last night

But he wasn’t like me

He wasn’t like the others I have met in the past either

He was different, brighter and… in a flesh

If he is not an angel

He could belong to some really evolved human species

But I saw no flaws on or in him

And people do have flaws, I know that

Even angels have some times

But they tend to call them weaknesses

He was strong and kind

Friendly and Passionate

Free and in charge

But so weirdly insecure

Brilliant and yet sweet like a child

I admired him

Like I haven’t admired anyone in the past 10 years

I want to meet him again

Speak to him

Have many conversations

Exchange knowledge

Letters

And thoughts

And mix a bit of our lives

And evolve through that

But why such a remarkable soul

Stop to offer and take a bit

From such a little light

Even if he doesn’t know

What the dark around it

Can hide

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου