ΚΑΝΕ ΠΑΡΕΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΡΟΥΡΑΙΑ...

8 Μαΐ 2008

Beauty and Lust

What a human

Green eyes sparkling

Dark hair, soft…

Seemed so alive, so real!

You seemed to wonder who was looking at you.

You sensed it.

You looked around, but you couldn’t find anyone!

I hid my smile too well.

So that you would see it, yet not notice it.

I didn’t want you to notice.

I had a clear view to your neck.

Your skin looked so shiny, so fresh… so new!

My tongue touched my teeth, they were sharp.

Desire…

I wanted to stick my teeth on your neck.

Till you bleed…

I could see that pretty skin of yours…

Covering you

All the way down to your back.

I pictured my nails cutting perfect silky stripes out of it.

I could tear you “boy” apart!

But no…

I refused…

I blackmailed fortune

So that I won’t see you again

So that our paths, will never cross.

Because next time… you won’t be so lucky!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου