ΚΑΝΕ ΠΑΡΕΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΡΟΥΡΑΙΑ...

6 Μαΐ 2008

A fight with a demon…

Angel remember on Saturday night… Or was it on Sunday morning…

Well, doesn’t matter. Do you remember when I fought with the demon?

The last time that happened, I saw him.

It was the first time I observed a demon from so close.

I saw the evil smile on his face when he saw me.

He thought he hit a gold vein, because I was vulnerable.

I saw the lust in his eyes, the lust for a new soul and a new body to conquer.

I saw the sparks jumping out of his eyes when he thought he could have me.

He was handsome somehow. Even though I knew he was all rotten, he looked you know… charming… in a way.

I suppose that is how he does his deals with humans. He charms them and then he takes over them.

I refused to listen to him.

And I felt good while drowning him.

I enjoyed shrinking his rotten body.

I felt so powerful when I sent him away with all that brilliant light.

I felt so strong when I saw his eyes become empty.

Only shadows were left in there.

I could smell… that oh so strange smell like something was burning.

Like sulphur and methane and smoke from something I did not recognize.

But the best part really, was that the sparks where coming out of my very own eyes.

I charmed him…

I made him think I was his victim but he became mine instead…

I killed him once. He has died many times though but this one he will remember!

Drowning in light and love leaves you a mark.

And when you are a demon, it leaves you eternal scars.

He might come back for me angel.

I know you will be there too.

But the final hit on him.

The brightest light of all…

Always comes from my very soul.

I will be ready for his next attack.

I will be prepared.

And that fight will be mine…

again!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου