ΚΑΝΕ ΠΑΡΕΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΡΟΥΡΑΙΑ...

5 Μαρ 2009

The effective alternative…

And I mumble again…

“More death… more killings… every single day I wake up, I see and hear about death… murders, wars, slaughters, accidents, suicides, diseases. You name it! Killings and more killings. Death and more death. It’s endless, it’s everywhere…”

And then the pretty purple fairy flies to me and tells me… “Look! Listen! The world around you needs your help. You have to save as many as you can from this massacre!”

Then I turn to the purple fairy and I say “There are two ways I can do that. The first is your nice and noble way that I’ve been using since you got here.”

“Of course dear!” Says the purple fairy.

“And since this way hasn’t been most effective… I’m considering the alternative.”

“What do you mean?” Asks the purple fairy.

“I mean I feel like cleaning up a little around here! I want to get rid of all that scum! If they don’t get it when we are nice to them, then maybe we must change our ways… maybe blood is the only way they will understand!”

“Are you saying that you want to stop the killings by extinguishing the killers?” Asks the purple fairy.

“Exactly!”

“Oh my! This is not wise my dear!”

“But it is effective! There will be results, instant results!”

“I can not give you my blessing for such an act!”

“Then maybe I will just do a little clean up and then I’ll come ask for blessing and forgiveness. Isn’t that how it works?”

“Now you are getting paranoid dear.”

“So be it. I’m paranoid! Now can I go out to kill tonight?”

“I already told you…” The purple fairy tried to say before I interrupt her.

“Yeah I heard you. You can not give me your blessing for such an act.”

“You know better than that dear!”

“Is it just me, or you are not really trying to stop me purple fairy?”

“It’s your free will child, I can not tell you what to do. You already have the knowledge.”

“And I already have the blade… so let’s bring it on! If they want death, I will show them death!”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου